PEACE AND RECONCILIATION (PAR) TEACHING RESOURCES
These materials are intended for our students at the PeaceBuilders School of Leadership and for the students of our graduate-level PAR Leadership Course offered through partner learning institutions. These are available, free of charge, for anybody’s use.
Learner’s Manual (PDF)
- PAR Book One: Note-taking Outline
- PAR Book Two: Note-taking Outline
- PAR Book Three: Note-taking Outline
Slides Presentations to Accompany Learner’s Manual (PowerPoint)
Printable Public Documents (PDF)
- PAR Biblical-Theological Framework
- PAR Leadership Training: Competency-Based Approach
- School of Leadership: Mentorship Agreement
Resources for PAR Field Workers
- Mindanao Conflict Report 2017
- Updated People Displacement Reports – Philippines
- Humanitarian Negotiation with Armed Groups
- Transitional Justice Manual
- Global Peace Index Report 2017
- Vision Of Humanity – Global Peace Index Mapping
We pray that these materials would help our Peace and Reconciliation leaders in accomplishing Vision 2025.
A sample 5-day course among pastors, teachers, and civil society leaders.