I’m so blessed to enjoy a relaxing Saturday in a small coffee shop that —
- serves world-class quality coffee (Specialty Coffee Association of America, Specialty Coffee Association of Europe);
- has been evaluated as sound business in terms of five-pronged bottom line — people, peace, progress, partnership, planet (PriceWaterhouseCooper, Foundation for Sustainable Society Inc, Philippine Business for Social Progress, Citibank, Marketplace Magazine);
- had just won an award from the United Nations (UNDP-NPeace);
- is being served by award winning baristas;
- is facilitating the socioeconomic transformation of hundreds of coffee farmers;
- contributes to the practical propagation of inclusive development;
- corporately embraced by various tribal councils and leaders, local justice-advocating community organizations, government agencies, local government units; and,
- inspires the community we belong to as a family.
CoffeeForPeace. It’s not just another coffee. It’s JUST coffee!